Our staff's commitment to you
Our staff is committed to providing support, compassion, information, and direction as needed to all members of our community, their families, and friends who are dealing with loss and grief.
Fredrick A. Goble
Rick is a lifelong Clarion area resident, married to Susan L. Goble. The Gobles have two children, Loren and Todd.
Some Information About Rick:
- 1973 Clarion Area Graduate
- Attended Clarion University
- 1977 Graduated from Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- 1982 Bought Goble Funeral Home from father, Gerald L. Goble Sr.
- 1982 Established North Western PA. Crematory
- Clarion County Coroner for 12 years
- Past President Clarion Hospital Board of Directors
- Past President and board member of the Western Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association
- First Presbyterian Church in Clarion
- Clarion Rotary Club
- Clarion American Legion Auxiliary
- Clarion Chamber of Commerce
- Clarion Masonic Lodge 277
- 2006 Graduate of Clarion Area High School
- 2009 Graduate of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- 2010 Graduate of Point Park University
Daniel is a life-long resident of Clarion. In addition to working at Goble Funeral Home and Crematory, he currently serves as the Coroner for Clarion County. He resides in Shippenville with his wife and two children.
Dorothy Hoover works with families and agencies in assuring that all the necessary documents for benefits are completed and filed. She is a resident of Shippenville and also helps her son with his deer farm.
Chuck Aaron served during the Korean War and is now a member of the American Legion Honor Guard, providing military honors to veterans and current members of the United States Armed Forces. Chuck is retired from the United States Postal Service where he was a letter carrier in Clarion.
Bea Snyder is one of our visitation hostesses. She works with families and guests during the visitation hours to provide a welcoming environment and helping people feel more comfortable.
Your browser may not work with certain site. Upgrade now.